- Pick an ICON on your Desktop and right mouse click on it.
- A new window will open drop towards the bottom until you find
"Properties" then left click on it. a new window will open
- About 1/2 way down on the right side you will see a button labeled "Change
Icon" Click on it.
- A New window opens with the title Change ICON. This window has three button
are on the bottom, click on the right one labeled "BROWSE". Now find the folder
you saved your ICON's to and select one to be added. Click Open. This should select an
- Click on the OK button at bottom, the window will close, and you just have
one window now which has OK, Cancel, Apply on the bottom. Click on OK. Window closes ICON
is now changed.
- Instruction photo